Classroom - Learn TRUE History
Most of us learned politically correct U.S. history in school. The
economics was at least as bad. It's never too late to learn the truth.
At Liberty Classroom, you can learn real U.S. history, Western
civilization, and free-market economics from professors you can trust.
New Canaan Museums
Norwalk / South Norwalk
- Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum: 295 West Ave., Norwalk,
- Norwalk Museum: 41 North Main St., Norwalk,
- Maritime Center of Norwalk:
10 N. Water Street, South Norwalk,
Island Lighthouse & Ferry: Washington & North Water
Streets, South Norwalk, CT 06854
Switch Tower Museum: 77 Washington St., South Norwalk, CT 06854
(Western Connecticut Chapter National Railway Historical Society)
- Stepping Stones Museum for Children: 303 West
Memorial Park and Museum: 134 Main St.
Museum: 1410 Honeyspot Rd. Ext., Stratford,
- National Helicopter Museum: 2480 Main St., Stratford,
- The Judson House: (Home of Stratford Historical
Society) 967 Academy Hill Rd., Stratford,
Perry House: 1128 West Broad St., Stratford,
Related History Sites